According to our 2018 Top ten best university list, Brac University which is mostly known as Bracu is holding the 4th position among all the private and public University. Despite being a private University this University was able to reach themselves in such a reputed place because of many reasons. Today in this article we are gonna briefly discuss this reasons.
In our previous article where we have just revealed the name of Top ten university with their ranking position there, we have only tell you about the number of students and faculty of Brac University. But here we are gonna explain about the BRAC university subjects, BRAC university tuition fee, BRAC university admission and etc.
Address and website of Brac University:
BRACU is situated in Mohakhali, Dhaka, Bangladesh. Though this address is not the permanent address, it is assuming that in this year this University will move to their permanent campus which is in Pragati Sarani, Dhaka.
Here in the picture left side picture is the campus of Mohakhali and the right side picture is the permanent campus in Savar. The official website of Brac University is- bracu.ac.bd . For any information or to apply for anything you can just visit this link.
Departments/Subjects of Brac University:
Since BRACU is a private University that’s why like other public Universities they don’t have that much faculty or departments like as DU or RU. They offer only 6 departments. They are-
- Department of Architecture
- Economics And Social Sciences
- Department of English and Humanities
- Department Mathematics and Natural Sciences
- Department of Pharmacy
- Department of Computer science and engineering
Though they have very fewer departments compare to the others public varsity but their 6 departments are very popular like as public, in fact, some departments are more demanded here rather than the public Universities. Architecture department is one of them. In Brac this department is very demanded.
Total credit and tuition fees of Brac University:
As Brac is a private university so the tuition fees are higher than any other public University. In fact, Brac is one of the most expensive University in Bangladesh. The tuition fees of Brac University according to the subjects are given below-
- In Brac University of Architecture department, the total cost is 10,08,000 TK in 5 years.
- In 4 years total cost of BBA is 9,32,000 TK.
- In Brac University of CSE department, the total cost is 9,56,000 TK.
- For Economics department total cost is 8,92,000 TK.
- For EEE department total tuition fee is about 9,40,000 TK.
- For English, the total cost is 8,92,000 120 TK.
According to department wise the number of total credit you can know only from the academic book or from the office. But approximately there is about 164 credit for the subjects in 4 years. For some department, this credit number can be less or rise.
Campus facilities of BRAC University:
- There are four centers of Brack.
- This varsity has a cafeteria, writing center.
- They have 3 institutes.
- For financial support, they offer –
- Performance-Based Scholarship
- Merit-Based Scholarship
- As earlier I have already mentioned that the main reasons for Brac to rank into top ten are the research sector. They invest a large amount of money here to motivate the young generation and they have successfully invented many things like as- Solar ambulance for rural areas etc.
- They have a library which is named Ayesha Abed library.
- There are many club facilities like Business club, law club, and cultural club etc.
Brac University admission:
Since it’s a private University there are 3 admission exams held in each year. They are-
Summer exam held in the starting of a year. Generally, it held in March.
Fall exam held in the middle of the year.
Spring exam held in the last of the year. Generally, it held in the month of November.
To seat for this exams, the minimum CGPA needs to have 3.50.
To know more about the admission circular, mark distribution, admission result, and admission related information please go to this below-given link.Thanks for staying with us. Hope this information was helpful for you. If you have any confusion or question then please feel free to ask us. You can also share your feeling through the below-given comment sections. We will try our best to as soon as possible to catch you.